For more than 20 years, Precision Pool and Spa has renovated residential and commercial pools in the Finger Lakes and Central New York.
Our commercial customers usually renovate their pool and spa to attract new members and retain existing customer at their health club or private community. There are many upgrades to consider when choosing to renovate an existing pool.
Expert Advice Available
Whether your renovation project calls for a completely new design, a few new upgrades, or gunite resurfacing of the plaster finish please give us a call. Dave Cox, owner of Precision Pool and Spa, along with his experienced team of professionals, will guide you through the process and offer trusted expert advice
Renovating? Consider Upgrades
We renovate and retrofit existing pools with the latest features, standing behind our finished work. Here are some ideas to consider when looking at a renovation project.
- Add an in-ground spa
- Water features—waterfalls, infinity edge
- Energy efficient equipment
- Resistance swim jets or a swim lane
- Accessible entry for adaptive swimming
- Tanning ledge, benches and steps
- Children’s play area
- Custom mosaic tile, new coping and other finishing touches
- Upgraded Plaster Finish
- Replace a fiberglass or vinyl pool with a gunite swimming pool